MongoDB Cloud Manager ¶
Welcome to the documentation for MongoDB Cloud Manager. Engineered by the team who develops MongoDB, Cloud Manager provides a complete package for managing MongoDB deployments.
- Cloud Manager Overview
- Describes Cloud Manager.
- Create or Import Deployments
- Provision servers, and create or import MongoDB deployments.
- Manage Deployments
- Manage and update your MongoDB deployments.
- Alerts and Monitoring
- Monitor your MongoDB deployments and manage alerts.
- Backup and Restore
- Initiate and restore backups.
- Describes Cloud Manager security features.
- Groups and Users
- Manage Cloud Manager users, and manage MongoDB users.
- Account Management
- Manage your Cloud Manager user account.
- Manage Cloud Manager through the API.
- Troubleshooting advice for common issues.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Common questions about the operation and use of Cloud Manager.
- Reference material for Cloud Manager components and operations.
- Release Notes
- Changelogs and notes on Cloud Manager releases.